Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Spotify Sessions, Vol. 1: High School and College Jams

I'm not sure where this particular wild hair came from, but lately I've been in a serious flashback music mood. This is the stuff I listened to in high school and  early college and playing it now brings back all kinds of nostalgia. Long live the late 90's and early 2000's!

Feel free to poke fun at the fact that I was apparently a rather emo young person. But at the same time, I don't know anybody else that knows every single word to Savage Garden's "I Want You"...19 years after the song first dropped.


3 comments:

  1. I think I know almost every song on here. Third Eye Blind and Blink-182 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

    No, but really. There are so many songs here that I love! My favorite stations on both Pandora and our satellite radio are 90's music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've listened to most of these songs more than once.
    However, I don't usually do flashback music. If I catch a song randomly, I think "Fun!". But I never intentionally seek out flashback music. I think it makes me feel old.

    ReplyDelete