Monday, September 12, 2016

Spotify Sessions, Vol. 2: Dark and Smooth

Am I the only one who watches her favorite tv shows and movies with the SoundHound or Shazam app open, ready at a moment's notice to quickly try and figure out what song is playing?

This playlist consists of songs from The Blacklist (season 3's on Netflix now, y'all!), The Walking Dead, Hannibal, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, The Great Gatsby, Man Up, one or two others I can't recall, and a random song we heard in a shop in Iceland (Kaleo, Way Down We Go).

Most of them tend to be a little slower and more dark and mellow than, say, the 90's and 2000's music I posted last time. Enjoy, and if you like the Kaleo song, check out the rest of his album specifically. It's one of my current favorites!




2 comments:

  1. I never thought about having SoundHound open while watching a show or movie. That's genius! I feel like I'm missing out on so much good music that I hear snippets of on a show and then never hear again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I shazamed a song the other while watching a show. Listening to your playlist now. I dig it.

    ReplyDelete